I can help with...
- Application architecture, particularly on the frontend
- Build pipelines
- Developer productivity
- Improving legacy codebases
- Taking better advantage of web browser capabilities
- Adopting TypeScript
I focus on pragmatic solutions that avoid over and under engineering. I can help navigate frontend technology choices and find solid solutions that avoid hype, but also leverage recent innovations from both the web development community and new features in web browsers.
- Add new features to existing projects
- Create new projects from scratch, including MVPs and prototypes
- Improve performance of websites
- Increase application reliability through test coverage and analytics
With my computer science background and experience across many domains, I create software that is reliable, performant, well documented, and easy to maintain.
- Implement design mock ups
- Adapt off-the-shelf website templates to meet your needs
- Create clean and intuitive interfaces
- Style and component guides
I have extensive experience working with designers, mock ups and templates. While I can't create a stunning design from scratch, I can create clean and intuitive interfaces ideal for applications such as internal tools or admin dashboards.